Absolutely Incredible

Monday, May 09, 2005

hmmm

OK, this is in a hurry ...cos I just decided not to reply my friend's email cos i'm busy (yet I have time to write here, why?) ...had a crazy weekend, didn't go to my church cos I'm running from oshare (!!!, see my life) ....kinda got depressed at some point, but we're blaming it on PMS, what else happened?
I'm reading this bk I got from O that is hopefully going to help me get my life on track (!) and I go to this other church yesterday ...and in June they're going to start a Bible Study grp using said bk ...I guess maybe God wants me to really apply lessons form the bk as opposed to fun readiing like the first time I read it ....maybe if I had paid attn the first time I read it I wouldn't be here now .... man! I'm praying with all my heart that OD's not abt to become my enemy ...I think this can only happen thru a miracle so I'm praying for a miracle ...actually I'm praying for many miracles and I feel like cursing meself out ...all life requires is a little more wisdom here and there, a little less foolishness here and there ...in hindsight everyting is always clearer ....but God will have mercy on me ...on us.
What else ... I'm thankful for my friends that tolerate my foolishness, and that still talk to me even when I bark AND bite. O is coming June 5th or 4th .... u see the date?
OG's leaving for Naija today, what else is happening .... oh yeah everyone else everywhere else is done with finals ....except me!!!! I'll be done by Friday, I can work hard and be done b4 Friday, and I can go to the lib and read all these books I haven't had time to read (yeah, I'm a nerd, the highlight of stuff is going to th e lib!) what can I say?
I gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home