Absolutely Incredible

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Lincoln Pride!!!!!!

Just got back from LU this morning, I had an awesome weekend; the kind that puts a smile on ur face everytime u think about it. Absolutely wonderful ...it was just so good to see everyone and catch up ...
speaking of which, I think I understand better that thing about how a child gets antsy when the family gets a new baby ...b/c he loses all the attn. I was going to pout at LU cos I wasn't getting my usual attn from the ppl who usually drowned me in their attn ...but their families were around - baby sisters they hadn't seen in 4 yrs, dads, uncles ...so I kept on talking about how I was being ignored :) ...but i got over it and talked to the ppl who had my time ... I had fun as soon as I stopped pouting. Whaddya know, the world doesn't revolve around me EVERYDAY, from time to time, it revolves around other ppl. Then I went to O's house ... that was cool, and we chilled. Didn't do nothing special, but it was cool to do nothing ...like we used to :) and she burned mne the coolest CDs y'all need friends like O, she's one of those ppl that are always good to have around ... and by God's grace she's coming to OH in June to see me :) and I'm going to hide her stuff so she can never leave :) lol. O, that was a joke, pls don't change ur mind abt coming.
OK, I have a test later today, grp paper/presentation tomorrow, take home midterm due thursday, trip to Buffalo thursday nite, see my adorable cousin Rotimi in a play friday nite, back here sat ...find sometime to sleep and eat ... hopefully, with muchas help fromGod straighten the kinks in my life ...
Did u guys hear abt the new Bugs Bunny? Look it up ...
later

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home