Absolutely Incredible

Thursday, April 28, 2005

React with class

ok the idea is that regardless of the situation, we react with class; no temper tantrums, no four letter words, definitely no tears, no stalking off in anger, no being in a bad mood all day ....regardless of what the beautiful ppl at T-mobile say or do ...My name is Temitayo, I have cause to be joyful ...ofcourse I also have cause sometimes to be in a RAGE ...but there's always cause to rejoice, it simply depends on which one I'm working with.
It's fine ...everything is fine ...whether or not I get a phone b4 I begin my 12 hr trip to LU ...whether or not anything anywhere ...I will be fine. T-mobile does not have that much power over me ...it's not them so much as the fact that I'm phoneless, and believe it or not, there r actually ppl that want to talk to me :)
BUT I WILL BE FINE!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Omoba said…

    ose :) I'm going there in a couple hours ...and they'd better behave!

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Omoba said…

    so regarding this ...u think it would be classy if I VERY calmly, go to a store or call them ...without ever raising my voice ...tell them they can go to hell ...but either give me a new FREE phone or cancel my contract before they go

     

Post a Comment

<< Home