Absolutely Incredible

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Plans, plans

I'm planning a double date that includes me :) ofcourse y'all know this is not my regular field (b/c I'm part of the grp) I can hook it up for other ppl pretty easily. Anyhu, here's the plan ...there's this show on broadway -off broadway- mama mia, which I am going to see with/without company BGG, b/c broadway musicals are so cool, and the songs for this show are all by ABBA ... so I'm psyched.
Now, I got my friend RG to come along, she's totally psyched abt broadway shows too ... so if her man wants to come along, we can get OD to come too ...if everyone's free on thursday nite next week (I'm skipping class)
yeah, OD's ... a friend :) nuthin deep tho, I'm not like looking in my future to see if he's in it or anything ...that causes stress. I'm just trying to see a show here ... and for all I know, the guys aren't interested in musicals :) in which case I go with RG .... this is one of those things that will be fun even if I go by meself so .... BGG I is going hehe
Later ppl

1 Comments:

  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Omoba said…

    cancelled, never told OD abt it, I'm not going ....and as I said OD's a friend :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home