Absolutely Incredible

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Friday Cometh!

It's almost Friday ...isn't it so bad that ppl all over the world work their butts off and wait ...wait for Friday. Friday ...I can sleep past 8 am without regretting it, that's the major highlight for today ...indefinite sleep planned for tomorrow :) ....ofcourse when I get up, WHENEVER I get up ....every single bit of all that work would still be waiting oh! so pateintly for me ...imagine if it got impatient and got itself done, now THAT would be cool. Back to earth, Tayo!!!

OK, hmmm, maybe I shd go to TGIF, never been ...but it's Good Friday so we shd be sober, right? I AM going to church tho, but TGIF ... hey, it's not like I've got money ....but I shall be going shoe shopping sha :)

Friday ...Thank God for Friday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home