Absolutely Incredible

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Life gets Gooder!

hehe ...gooder, like Gulder the Ultimate :) I crack meself up. Yeah, I've been missing in action, but I'm back (once again) ...I dunno, I don't think the whole daily blog thing works for me too seriously...but I had reasons for taking a break tho.
OK, what's happening ...I have a cold, so my voice is all deep and stuff :)
and I'm going to start shadowing Dr. Z on Friday :)
and O got nominated for this scholarship we were applying for :) I wonder if I shd be bothered by the fact that I'm not bothered that I didn't get nominated, cos I really don't want med sch loans ...but God's got it covered, like everything else
...and we're praying that J gets a good job in Buff
what else ...my babies are gonna graduate soon ...and move out to far away places, I'm happy for them tho ...they're really good children (and one of them says I can use his credit card for whatever I want on my birthday, what more cud a mom ask for?) ...I need to make a big sign/something that says I'm the Valedictorian's mama ..cos one of my babies is gonna be it (I'm not sure which one)
anyhu ....that is the iroyin ni shoki (the news in brief)
Later ppl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home