Absolutely Incredible

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

A lack of impulse control

Hey ppl, was watching TV the other day, one of these Judge Judy type shows (think Judge Mathis). The girl (student in college) had karate-kicked a prof's car and damaged it. The prof wanted her to pay for the damage. (this is the kind of girl u need on ur side when someone upsets u). Anyway, judge asks prof "why do u think she did that?" Prof says "she probly has a lack of impulse control" ...ofcourse this made the girl look like she was an idiot ...but I got to thinking ...imagine if that was ... like a real prob that we could have - a lack of impulse control - and u just got around to doing all kinds of things that came into ur head. Personally I think I might have died sometime back ....thank God for impulse control :)
And then I was watching House last nite, and he wouldn't give this chick a job cos she was wearing heels!!!!! He said it showed that she was a shallow person and stuff b/c she was willing to endure pain rather than be comfortable just b/c she wanted to look good. And his point was that u can tell a LOT abt a person from the kind of shoes they wear! I'm not so tripped about him anymore, he used to be cool ... and he's letting himself be bullied into a date!

And yes, I have (thank God) repented of my evil ways and returned to my Bible (Laurera, see those talks help) ...and so I have decided that i would like "The Message" Bible, I used to want Amplified, but I read the Message online this morning and it was good reading, God and I attended to some of my issues ... anyhu, if anyone feels like getting me a gift in the near future ... you don't have to wait till my birthday or christmas, u can get me a May-gift hehe ... nah, it's cool, I'll read it online ... no pressure on all u good ppl.

Hope y'all are praying that I get into Vandy and they gimme money, and that Mr. Cooke's ppl give O money ... alright ppl.
Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home