Absolutely Incredible

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Nothing doing

O ...this is for u ...so u'd better be checking it ....I mean I'm writing cos I know u're reading ...so u'd better be reading.
Anyhu ...it's 4:30, I'm hoping and praying that I will get my paper done in time (abt 2 hrs) ...I need that last minute flash of genius ...along with food ...BUT I get to watch HOUSE tonite ...so that's something to look forward to...all these things we take for granted, thank You God.
I realize that I might be crazy ...cos I just had this major shift from the man that used to live in my head ...to another one (who's older!!!!!!how can this happen?!! I mean one even older than ...) but I have assured myself (kinda)that it's a passing fancy, however I do need to lay off men for a while (jeepers creepers) hehe ... but that was bad ...like my mind just needs some guy to think about, and it doesn't matter who the guy is, so long as at some point we approve him as good and godly ...and he's interesting ...
what is my point? I really don't know ...but I don't think my state of mind is very healthy right now. Yeah, and then I need to call and let bobo know that, I no dey do, cos I don't think I'm ok. Yes, I have asked God to help me, big time ... G, I know u yarned about this, yes ..I feel somewhat stupid ...but maybe I'll sleep and wake up and everything will be different. Whaddya think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home