Absolutely Incredible

Friday, March 18, 2005

No need to yarn

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within
me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him...By
day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with
me-- a prayer to the God of my life. Why are you
downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put
your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior
and my God.
"Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one
of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of
your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are
worth more than many sparrows. Do not be afraid, little
flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the
kingdom."
-selected from Psalm 42:5,8,11; and Luke 12:6,7,32.

...interesting ...that at the end of my evening yesterday, I wrote on my wall "His eye is on the sparrow and that's the reason why I sing" ...b/c I do sing ...and then O sent me this today ...thank you O, Thank you God ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home