Absolutely Incredible

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Roses and Thorns

We can thank God for the roses among thorns or we can complain that there are thorns on roses ...what will it be?
Yes, by the end of today, I couldn't even SEE the roses anymore, I could only see the thorns ...and they were drawing blood from my fingers ...actually I think they might have been drawing blood for a few days ....and so in my sad, sorry for my self state ...I emailed E and told him I miss him !!!! I reasoned ...u might as well ...u've thot about him often enuff ...I dunno ...Don't wanna think anymore ...O says not to drink or smoke anything cos the thorns would only appear bigger than they already look ...so just take my eyes and my mind off the thorns and FOCUS ON THE ROSES ....what ARE the roses ...seriously? Yeah, it appears the thorns are always ...in ur face ...but u need to look for the roses, sometimes ...cos sometimes the roses are in ur face too ...those are the good times ...ok, as I continue my journey home ...I'm going to think of the times when the roses have been in my face and thank God for those times ...and look for the roses of today that are in hiding ...I tire sha o...but we're focusing on the good ...cos there's good ...somewhere in all of us :)
sayonara ppl

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger Omoba said…

    roses, thorns, men, ...life :) I'm back, the roses are back ...God ...I'm not even trying to be coherent right now ...thanx luv ...ur friend ...is somewhere inside me...I ate her!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home