Absolutely Incredible

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

She's back!

I finally made it back here ...of course having my username as Tayotunji(!!!) did not help me to recall it when I forgot. anyhu, today I am apalled at the way I allow myself to be held back by fear of ppl and what they'll think so I very often ...stay on superficial conversations, b/c the real things I could talk about may not be well received ...may come out sounding "off", may make me seem funky ....them deep things ...like God's love, and my love, and the sorry's and thankyous that come from waaaaaaay deep down in my gut ...the things that make the world go round ....but I have tended to be lily-livered, and I have RUN from deepness too often...
so today ...I'm giving up my lily-liver (?!!) and going to get a lion's liver from God himself ...b/c He's not given me a spirit of fear (lilies), but of power (like a lion's), of love - which needs to be expressed, and a sound mind ...which knows when and how much needs to be expressed ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home