Absolutely Incredible

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Since y'all are reading :)

ok, now that the cramps are gone and I don't have any excuses for not doing my work ...I'm back to work ...
so I'm writing a paper on this guy and I emailed him and he says I can interview him Friday (!!!!) cool stuff ... some day some random person is going to call me up and ask to interview me :) and I'll be nice enuff to grant them an interview too ... so once again my daytime minutes are at a premium.
What else ...I'm reading " the case for Christianity" by C.S. Lewis ...b/c recently someone decided to prove to me that God/Bible did not exist and then he went on to say that Christians were all just passive ppl who "could/would not question teh existence/validity of God" ....and I ...was at a loss for words ....why do we believe the things that we believe...I know that God is God ....and I need to be able to explain that ...to anyone who asks ...the Bible says u shd be able to ...
kay, what else ...I bought some "good-hair-day-by-force" products, cos i need to be having a super hair day come friday cos the folks at my job are having "strut ur stuff" day - officially called "research day" ...
That's all, Folks!
oh, on Nigeriaworld.com, there's scholarships for women ...check it out ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home