Absolutely Incredible

Monday, May 16, 2005

Summer's officially here

In my book, at least. Got done with finals Friday ... and guess what, summer school starts this week :) Do they not understand the meaning of the word BREAK?!!!! oshikoshi ... newayz, I got my fix of Nign movies yesterday, haven't seen any in too long.

No more OD and I'm not saaaad, cos y'know it looked like it coulda been good .... but by the grace of God, no oshikoshi in my life. So we kinda ended on a ... this is what is best ... note, cos neither of us is about the change the ppl we are ...

Man, if u're reading this thing, I hope u're praying abt med sch for me :) thanx ... I plan to shadow Dr. Z the whole week cos I don't wanna lie in bed the whole week (I'm not working this week and I have only one class on wed night)

What else? I'm compiling a list of 101 things I would like to do while I'm on this side of heaven ... I'm interested in ur suggestions ....

and for all u ppl who I consider my friends (if u're reading this blog, u're probly one of them ... probably) ... I am grateful that u're in my life, u're cool peoples .... and u put a smile on my face .... ese pupo .... God bless u ... and may He give u wonderful friends too (besides me i.e)


So long, ppl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home