Absolutely Incredible

Monday, August 15, 2005

Take your chances

... or someone else will.

What does that make you think of? What chances are you giving up on ... what are you not acting on because you're scared and lily-livered? Or what are you NOT doing and claiming that you think MAYBE God doesn't want you to do that ...

What chances am I not acting on? Ha! Wouldn't you like to know? I haven't been acting on my chances to study like mad and stop sleeping (Sleep is the enemy) hehe! I dunno, yeah there may be some other chances .... but life by itself is so .... all kinds of things, and then ON TOP THAT u wanna be taking some chances ...

What's the point of this story? I'm not sure. I just got out of lab and I just saw the quote and thot I'd share it with all u beautiful ppl ... by the way, if any of you have ever wondered what formaldehyde (stuff they use to embalm dead people) smells like on living ppl, you should come see me.
Stay on top ... and remember that sleep is the enemy :)

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home