Absolutely Incredible

Thursday, July 14, 2005

My Deliverer is Coming

I will lead the blind on roads
they have never known;
I will guide them on paths
they have never traveled.
Their road is dark and rough,
but I will give light
to keep them from stumbling.
This is my solemn promise. Isaiah 42 v 16

God has med sch covered, I shall not freak out ... I will remain sane and trust that He'll lead me thru the craziness ... discipline is essential ... and He's getting the bogey man too, cos I think I have to go back to my room tonite.

Shout outs
- to OS who's back in the game after taking lessons from Hitch
-to OA who shows remarkable calm in the face of chaos ... as we ask God to take control of the chaos
-to TG who's getting mawwied :)
-to TR who constantly constantly encourages us ....

Stay Strong

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey T-girl, I will assume its me ilupeju that u are refering to as getting back in the game after watching hitched. Thot that was soooo funny!!! but me and u know that its a lie. We have no time for games and u know that. Ill leave it here till we talk again doctor:)

    OS or ilupeju.........

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fine boy, do u realize that ur alternate initials would be BS? That's ... interesting ... officially u will be known as BS on this site hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home