Absolutely Incredible

Monday, August 08, 2005

Elizabeth

... met her today, she was really old, didn't have any teeth, small statured ... and then the three Tiffanies and I proceeded to remove her skin ... she's my cadaver ...I'm o' be with her till December ...and we started taking off her skin today.

I thot it wud be really freaky, but it wasn't really, some ppl had a cadaver that was green ...I didn't ask why ... but we covered her face while we were taking off her skin because it just felt better to have her face covered... yes, so classes officially started ...

On a lighter note ... was talking to my camerounian friend DJ ...and I'm talking,
me:shebi u said blah blah blah
DJ: what??!!
me: shebi u said blah blah blah
DJ: what??!!
me: SHEBI u said ...
DJ: WHAT is shebi ...

You KNOW I cracked up ... and I cracked up bad ... and then I said ...my bad!
Life is cool ... I heard I got the lowest grade on the embryology section of the last exam!!! But as I no read the thing AT ALL, I no fit yarn ... like I got to the point where I was like ... lemme focus on what I do know .... by the grace of God...
and by the way ...think there's something happening to DJ ... serious hyperness! egabdura

2 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow, im like reading embryology now. well, ull get ur stuff together for next time so ........

    be cool

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Elizabeth is her real name ...when we were leaving lab, we were like "bye liz, we'll be back soon' ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home