Absolutely Incredible

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

House MD

There's a guy in my class, his last name is House .... I'm planning to marry him so I can be Dr. House, ha! That would be too cool ...for those of u that don't know ...House MD ...mad cool show, Fox Tue at 9pm .... u need to watch - he's my role model ...in some ways... but on second thots ..I can just change my name to House officially ... no need to marry ppl, or maybe I'll change it to office hehehe
ok so classes start Monday ... why is the first class organic chem ... phosphodiester bonds and the like .... and of course I do not have a recollection of phosphodiester bonds ... but we already have notes for the class that we are going to have on Monday (woohoo!!!) and I'm certain that at least half my classmates would have the entire class notes memorized by then! But again I guess I shdn't start out comparing meself to the others ... I just need to have a firm grasp of what the guy is going to say on Monday ...so why oh why am I watching TV ... I've been deprived of cable for the past yr or so ...but I'm staying with my aunt for a bit .... in a couple days, cable will be a thing of the past :) no distractions from the media ... study buddies .... no sleep ....aaah! the joys of school ...and I'm actually looking forward to it. (shakes head at self)
I'm grateful ... was scared I'll be spending the summer prepping to retake the MCATs .... that would still have covered phospodiester bonds so ... guess I have to do them bonds any which way.
OK, when this movie is over ...I'll do the o. chem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home