Absolutely Incredible

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

How Stella got her groove back

How DID Stella get her groove back?
I need to know cos I need to get my groove back .... well with the books at least, the other part is covered :) ... all my study skills/habits seem to have deserted me ... and during orientation they were "teaching us study skills" and I was rolling my eyes and thinking ... if we got here, it means we went thru undergrad and stuff .... so we have somewhat efficient study skills .... well, whetever study skills I had/have are not working .... u guys seem not to be praying 4 me :(
Seriously .... I don't understand this .... so I'm praying for help.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WE'RE ALL PRAYING 4 U, OK? SISSY AND HER BROTHER TOO. FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    all this time, I thot it was cece

     

Post a Comment

<< Home