Absolutely Incredible

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The bogey man

OK ...I was going to wait and catch up on my posting ...but as I think abt it, it's never going to happen ... so I'm just going to write from what's up now ... the diff.ce is that u might not get the deep insightfulness that I've garnered since ...
OK ...today's issues
1. I'm not going back to my room cos the bogey man is in there ... I had kinda been hoping/praying that God would do something abt him ...but then Jazz said to come over and stay at her house .... so THERE! Bogey man... I ain't scared of u ...I'm just giving u time to leave peacefully.

2.studying ...u either read what they're going to say tomorrow, or u read what u did today ...there's no time to effectively do both ...and apparently it's better to read ahead ...cos if u do .... when u get to class tomorrow ... it all makes sense ..and u don't have to spend 2 hrs afterwards making sense of all that ... u can just go over today's notes briefly and then study for tomorrow ... BTW I'm beginning to look scary ... but I've just spent a couple hours going over one of today's classes (one of the three) ...and as much as I would like to go over the other 2 classes ... I would rather study for tomorrow ....hehe ... and now they wanna go eat ..there's no time for food ... seriously, food is so overrated ...why don't they believe me?

Later

4 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tizzle my nizzle in the shizzle... Omo God is ur strength oooh but no shakings...Hang onto the father let Him lead you by ways that are unknown/unfamiliar to you - Isaiah 42:16...later lady

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Omoba said…

    ose pupo ... for ur k encouragement. Hope all is well in ur world.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey T

    I'm surviving...I have not started yet...something came up but it will all come to pass. Later

    -Glutamine or something like that..

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JJ
    I have changed my mind on that food thing ...it is essential ...whether or not u're hungry ... can't understand how sitting in a chair for 6 hrs can make u hungry, but I almost passed out today ...so I repent ... EAT whether or not u're hungry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home