Absolutely Incredible

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Spinning ....

U know how things can start to spin ....and u know it's spinning but it's not out of control so u leave it ...but then... it just ... goes ... and it's definitely out of ur control and u can't stop it and u could have stopped it sooner but the little spin wasn't bad or harmful ...it's just that it took off and left the place where you have control...and now u're just watcing urself spin!

And then u sit and recollect and think and reflect ... on the things that went on in this crazy spin ... and you know u've grown because of it ... but you wonder why growth has to be a painful process... and all these things make more sense ...

OK parable over ... in English
as y'all know, I was OD-ing on OD :) and as y'all know, he is a cool guy ...for me to OD on him :) ... but we need more than coolness in life ...and the rest of the story wasn't adding up ... so I had to burst ...but I knew from the beginning that the story would not add up (and the spinning starts), but I said we were just friends (spin on) and then we're talking everyday (spin spin) and the spinning just goes off by itself ... outta my hands ... but things never get out of God's hands (for which I'm extremely thankful) ... so God stops my spinning world ... and I get to ...come down from the high ... but the whole world looks different now :) nothing's the same ... because I wonder why I started a spin that shouldn't have started ...

And I see that my life can't/won't go back to what it was b4 ...b/c that's just not enuff anymore ...not cutting it ...I need plenty more :) but it majorly starts with a revamping of my relationship with God ...b/c I read this thing abt how we can have a "ritualistic religion" ...and the symptoms were calling out my name like crazy .... (I'll post it, it's long tho) ...anyway ...I figured I need so much more than what I had b4 .... and I'm learning/seeing that ...I'm not a (good/bad) Christian b/c I'm in church every sunday, or b/c I read my Bible or pay my tithe or don't curse ... or whatever .... it's b/c God's grace covers me ...covers us all ...cos none of us are good enuff.

I'm soooo very exceedingly sorry to all of my friends - well mainly to Olu B whose head I have bitten off many times recently ...(see, he keeps putting it back when I take it off, that's the prob) ... my excuse is that I had raw emotions ... but regardless, I should never treat my friends like that ...I'm sorry, forgive me.

Yeah, so the spin has chilled ... life is settling down ...but I'm in a new place ...and I'm finding a new happy place cos I've outgrown my old one ...but it's cool ...I'm a growing chick :) ...and Ono's here !!!!!!! and OG's back .... and life will turn out well ..... always ...because God is merciful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home