Absolutely Incredible

Thursday, June 16, 2005

After a short hiatus ...

I'm back!!!!!!
The devil was trying to get me!!!!!!! I said my name is Omoba, and God is keeping me, ah!
OK so what's been up ....where did it start ...the bad part first
I get paid only one-third of what I'm sposed to get paid ...(I have bills, they come up every month, come on ...just work with me, ppl)

I lost my keys one day last week, they charge 25 to open ur door and like 30 to change ur lock (when I'm not getting paid! ki le fe kin she?) ...but God in His mercy ... the guy opened the door without writing it up so no charge, and I found out I had dropped the keys in my bosses' car ...so I got them back the next day ...

OD was supposed to be in Louisiana for a summer internship, I was supposed to be in TN by the time he got back - I was NEVER sposed to see this boy again in my LIFE ....why did I get to church on sunday and see him there ...but we were nice and polite to each other, he met Ono ...we're ... friendly, at least.

Vanderbilt med sch sent me a letter that said thanx, but no thanx ...well, there's still Meharry ...I had that feeling u get when u hear somebody dies but u're still expecting them to walk thru the door ... I still have a feeling they'll call and say it was an error on their part... never give up hope, never say die ...God hasn't it's over yet.

My bank called me ...y'all KNOW it's not good when ur bank is calling u ... I'll leave it at that.

I started working with these high sch kids on Monday, I need to leave home at 6:30!!!!! and then on top that the kids give u attitude ....oshikoshi ...but we've worked it out ...I'm mean as hell, it's cool ...just do what I say when I say and everybody'll be happy.

And now the good news :)
I go say hello to my prof and he offers me a job!!!! Amen. Thank you Jesus

My friend S ...but that's gist for another day, methinks he likes ono sha, hehe

Ppl, pray abt Meharry o, they've started orientation ... I'm still in Ohio (that's NOT supposed to happen) ...
I'm really glad Ono is here ...she makes the sun come out :) EVERYDAY ....
oh and yesterday ....I felt close to overwhelmed by all these happenings in my life ...but God has taken my troubles :) and today feels B-E-A-utiful :)

Ok o, ama rira later ...hopefully
Stay connected to the Source
bye ppl

2 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oshikoshi abi oshikoshi. You didnt slap dem one by one. Naughty children. Hmmmmmmmmn...........T, see what you are having me do........all you bloggers. U know i am not one to write my feelings on paper but i am doing it. What did u put in my tea:-)
    You wont believe it but I emailed "F"......(look at me using alphabets too, O boy se I no de kraze:-) And since I havent gotten a reply........i wonder why i should be surprised. I guess it was boredom that made me do it. Its so terrible to...............well u know. Neweiz, dis is all u are getting on da feelings side. Tell Meharry to stop playing games or I will go obianukor on dem and den we shall see......ha ha. One thing u have to remember is dat life is a journey and everything in your life happens for a reason.......(God help me to believe that 100%).
    As for "S"...........I know he likes u know who.......he told me :0 Ok OK...........bloggers united O ti to. haba how can I be blogging like dis. I have to see the dr and find out if I have bloggeritis (yaaay.... how dry...I think i am loosing my suave (ooh oh a boy been reading...........I leave it at dis. T, i tried now.......shikena

    Ilupeju......:-)

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Omoba said…

    Afi Ilupeju na! yeye ...but u didn't REALLY write ur feelings, I think u shd try that again ...nawa o, emais to F? aight ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home