Absolutely Incredible

Saturday, September 08, 2007

After a long hiatus ...

Temitayo's back :)
OK ..all they wanted me to do was create a new email addy b4 I could write ...and I stubbornly refused :) ....but I have to write so O can know what's up with me :) ....even tho we talk like 5 times everyday hehe but Cingular is really cramping our style sha o ....just removed all the rollover minutes like that!!! The devil is a liar.

SO how come I came back? What did I have to write that was so pressing hehe OK so I'm in an interesting place in my life right now ....kinda MIA cos I have to focus on my er ...career :) so I'm here in this single-minded place ... and then YOU show up!!! And y'know I'm like ....I shall not be distracted ...I shall focus ...b/c I have to...I'm FOCUSED. I have learned that I can't multitask ... one thing at a time ...but then u don't show up one day, ONE DAY ... and I'm all in a dither ... it's ok sha cos I'm not looking so good today ...hopefully I'll be a fine girl again by tomorrow ...

All the stuff that happened while I was away ...you don't even need to know ...I did have a very interesting birthday tho ...I think God was laughing...b/c it was the funniest thing ....
it was like if I said
...God, I really really really more than anything else want a beautiful green dress for my bday ...
and God says ...
hmm, that's all u want...sure?
me:yup!

.... and then all of a sudden there's beautiful green dresses on sale everywhere ...but then they have like waist-high slits ... or the back is so low it's showing off butt-crack ...

and then I'm like ...ok God, it's fine ... it's not about a green dress ...it's just abt having a happy bday ...so I burst the dress ...and had a really sweet day ...but it was funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home