Absolutely Incredible

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Uncomfortable in my World

Maybe it's not my world, maybe I'm sposed to be somewhere else ...maybe I messed up too many things and I need to straighten stuff out - need to have uncomfortable conversations :) Happy New Year!!!
Yeah, my resolutions are
1) to stop avoiding uncomfortable conversations
2) to TRY to stop laughing at ppl so much

And since I shared these resolutions with the Circle :) I was reminded abt them as I was planning to just ... say nothing for a while and then resume my friendship when it was cool ...but OMA reminded me not to be like that ... so MAYBE I'll be a good girl and talk ...

Can't imagine what I did to make my world uncomfortable .... well, I guess it wasn't just one thing; it was many, many little things and now it's just like ... dear God!!! what shall I do?

Oh well, it's going to be ok right? It has to be .... it just has to be .... righting my world ...man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home