Absolutely Incredible

Monday, January 29, 2007

W-E-L-L ....

Lately I'm beginning to see that I am not so different from most people around me - CO5 and ppl can tell u abt my separationist theory ...it doesn't matter that the entire world thinks the world is round ...seriously, what do they know? I think it's oblong .... I just had this deep, deep desire to be different from everyone and everything around me and I kinda grew up with it ...I was like above all the things that made ppl tick (yes, I shake my head at myself) and the things that made me tick were on a totally totally different level ....

BUT since I gave up crack recently :) and I'm beginning to see things more clearly ... I'm understanding and able to identify :) hehe with the things that make my fellow humans tick lol
I thot it was completely ludicrous that ANYBODY would ever buy any kind of clothes cos they were "in" ...like WHO made them in, why do we care what they say ..... and then when they come up w/ a new idea we all just follow like foolish olodos ... just giving examples of my extreme ideas ...

anyhu .... I see me more like the other ppl now :) and it's ..not a bad feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home