Absolutely Incredible

Friday, September 30, 2005

My Uncle Femi!



September ... is over today ... and guess what, one of the few men that I love like crazy in this world ... is getting married tomorrow :)
SO this is dedicated to my dear uncle Femi and his Tomi ...

OK Uncle Femi is my adopted grandfather's son ...and when I was 7 I met the Omololus (my family met the Omololu family at church) ...but Uncle Femi was away at school (UCH), and they didn't bother to tell me that they had an older brother somewhere, so I met Bayo, Bunmi and Deroju .... and we were mad cool, everytime my parents let me out of the house I went to their house .... and I kinda grew up in their house and mine ...

anyhu so one day when I've known them like 6 months and I feel like I KNOW them, I get to their house and there's this other guy in the house ... but I'm a good 7 yr old and I don't talk to srangers ... so I carefully sidestep around this stranger and do everything I need to do ...
HOWEVER, he is their egbon ... and so he's not about to disappear ... and then he decides he's going to talk to me ... and I'm just not having it ... so I actually RUN away everytime I see him (children do interesting things) .... but in return he’s determined to be friends with this little girl who shows up in his house everyday and talks non-stop to everybody else

… what can I say …. His determination definitely paid off b/c somewhere along the line we became MAD cool, and now I talk to him more than I talk to the entire Omololu family put together …. I’d do like …anything for him, anytime of the day or night ….y’know there are just some ppl like that … they just steal into ur heart and make themselves at home ….. and Tomi ….I actually don’t know her that well, spoken to her a couple times, she seems REALLY sweet, but I mean, she’s with my uncle Femi …she’s GOTTA be sweet, it’s like a prerequisite …. I’m so tripped …. I so wish I was there …I’m going to call him early tomorrow morning – b4 the wedding …. and make sure he’s not having jitters so he won’t be a runaway groom or anything ….but I’m like megatripped … as you can tell …. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God is cool …(just incase u were wondering) 

2 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can Weblogs Keep Your Customers Coming Back?
    Weblogs, or "blogs," as they are also known, are the latest computing trend. While it is almost impossible to estimate how many blogs there are in the Web, recent estimates have put the number over 10 million.
    interesting suff eh!
    Visit my site too, relating to american consumer credit counseling site. It deals with american consumer credit counseling and other related stuff.

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    in english child, in english ...btw my mama says you've latered her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home